Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TMT: How Great Thou Art

I have no time, but I thought I would share this video. My BIL sent it to our family yesterday and I thought it was amazing. It is one of my favorite church songs, I sing it all the time while I am ironing or cleaning for some reason. Anyway, I am so impressed that Carrie Underwood sang this at such a public event. Hoorah for Christianity! I love it, she and Vince Gill really impressed me. I actually cried a little bit near the end.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What event was this at? That's so neat that this song got a standing ovation. And she sang it awesomely.

Will said...

Especially in this politically correct-mad world. She's awesome.

tracie said...

I didn't get emotional...I don't know what you're talking about. I chalk it up to hormones. Thanks for posting!