The Clock has her Birthday and time
It took Michaela a good long time to get her to hold her head like this! We were shocked she stayed asleep for it too!
She moved her hands around so much in her sleep!
She does NOT like to be wrapped up tight either, so I do wrap her up but not too tight or she'll freak out.
We tried to do these in the buff, then she peed in the grass and literally tried to crawl out of the basket. Ask Kyla or Kelly it was AMAZING how mad and strong she was while trying to get out of the basket. Once we got a blanket around her AND hid a little soft fuzzy stuff for her head to lie on she was much cozier.
She is our little Special Delivery :)
My cousin Kelly crocheted this hat for Maylee! Isn't it stinkin' cute? It matched perfectly.
Her headband is a little skewompus but it's still a darling picture.
I love this one!
A BIG thank you to Kelly and Michaela for taking her pictures. It was so fun to figure out what to do and how to pose her, I just wish Maylee wasn't so dead set on staying awake the entire time! We took a lot of breaks waiting for her to fall back asleep. I think she peed or pooed on just about all the blankets. In the end though I think they got some really cute pictures! Which one is your favorite?












6 comments:
I like the propped up head one. I think it is so cute.
Yep, the second one cracks me up!
I think they are all amazing- love the clock idea- not sure I can pick a favorite- but if I must- the grass/basket with the open mouth is too precious- but wow is that an awesome session- you are luckily to have that kind of talent in the family. Just having a great camera does not a photographer make- it takes a great eye and artistic sense as well
I love the closeup on the green fuzzy blanket. Also love the tulip shot with her pinky in her mouth. And the last one with the tutu is adorable. But they are ALL great!
I like the 2nd and 3rd pictures the best.
I can't decide on which pic I love best! SOOO SWEET!
Post a Comment