Yeah I know I know I am a bit late with all this, but i'll post it none the less. The day before Valentine's Day we had a duel celebration of Valentine's Day AND Chinese New Year. We all made tons of Chinese food, Kristin and Will passed out Licee (lucky money) to the little ones and then we decorated cookies and ate treats and passed out Valentine's a little after dinner.
This is Ty making his Valentine holder. His was a boom box type thing because he passed out candy, a picture and his favorite music. He decorated for over half an hour and LOVED every minute of it.
Here is Ty's Valentine's Card photo shoot, he was SUCH a cheese ball.
He was grouchy at first because he was watching a movie so I bribed him with Dazzled Conversation Hearts for cooperation.
Cheeese, CHEEESSSE, Chhheeee.... uh mom how long do I have to do this! Haha
The only decent one, yes you can see the candy in his mouth, Whatever! Happy Valentines Day!
Sierra decorating her heart shaped Sugar Cookie.
Suzanne going to town while Jason decides what to add next.
Kenna (cousin Travis's Fiancée) helped Ty decorate his cookies while Kristin helped Sierra
Elena enjoying the sights and sounds of the evening
The men pretty much just camped out over here and waited for their kids or wives to finish decorating sugar cookies so they could eat them. I made Party Chip cupcakes with cupcake toppers, brownie bites, Red Velvet/Milk Chocolate Cake balls with red sprinkles too for munching.
Ty had free reign on the treats and I am surprised he didn't yack by the amount of junk he ate. This is the clean up after decorating, he LOVED it, can't tell by this picture though I guess.
Here are Ty's three finished products. Pretty good huh? Haha
The kids had a little bit of energy, (could it have been ALL THAT SUGAR?) So Matt started timing their laps around the kitchen. They had a great time with minimal injuries. :)
Here are our finished Valentine Holders :)
Passing out the Valentines.
Sierra after she got her Valentines from everyone... she was hard to track down but I finally got her with chocolate all over her face.
It was a lovely night!













2 comments:
Classic picture of Sierra
I think I thanked you for my Valentine and the pictures. But, if I forgot I enjoy them very much.
Post a Comment