Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thanks!

A big thanks to Preston's brother Spencer for being the AWESOME IT guy he is. He spent about 2 hours on our Laptop using remote access to save me from my pregnant rage issues. I was literally... no seriously, about the pick up this lap top and throw it out the window and buy myself a new one.  My blood pressure was probably sky high and I was thinking expletives... shame on me for even thinking them but I did.

Spencer saved the day though and thinks our "partitions" are weird for our hard drive memory so he'll have to look at changing those a little later but for now we should be good to go. Hallelujah!

In other news life has been busy, Matt's youngest brother Braden left on his mission yesterday and I set him up a mission blog. ElderSpence.blogspot.com. We are very excited for him to be on a mission and he was very excited to go. We can't wait to hear about all his neat experiences in the Provo-MTC and down in Southern Mexico.

Matt has school, school and more school bouncing around in his head as this week is Mid-terms. He did one  quiz Monday, took a test last night, tonight is another quiz and the whole weekend will be devoted to getting in some service hours for his Special Ed class. He volunteered at the Equestrian park for Friday night and a Dance on Saturday night, he has to get in 20 hours before the end of the semester. We figured it all out and this week he will only have about 6 hours on Saturday afternoon for some down time. Good thing that is when BYU has it's game against TCU, he'll be able to watch if not listen to it at least. Oh and did I mention that he has been working mandatory overtime the last few weeks? They are a little short handed so they require at least 2 hours a weeks, he's been working about 5 by working through his lunch hours and Saturday mornings... He keeps saying he just needs to survive this week then he can breathe. I agree!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'd take over time these days... ;o) I am glad things are going well NOW with the computer. :o)

Kay said...

Yay for Spencer!

Yay for breathing next week!

Spence Ohana said...

I'm already exhausted from being sick, but I'm even more tired now reading through Matt's schedule - holy cow! I'm sure he'll do great at everything.

Is this your new laptop you're talking about? Bummer something is wrong with it. I had an IT guy work remotely on my laptop - so weird seeing someone have control over your computer. Glad he helped solve your prob though!

steve said...

Yah for good people. I would go bonkers if you weren't posting.