Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keep it going...

It may just be me noticing but doesn't Ty get more and more handsome as the months roll by? Let's keep this trend going I say!
Yeah, I know it's a mom thing... but you gotta admit, he is one CUTE little man.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Totally dude... Maybe the next one will be just as cute! :)

Chrissie said...

Love the blue blue eyes! So very cute. Next year I will say handsome :)

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

he does keep getting cuter and cuter- it isn't just a mom thing

And just what is Zannie saying? Is she adding to the family ;)

Spence Ohana said...

I think they get cuter because their personalities really shine when they grow from baby-hood to toddler-hood and it just adds to their physical cuteness. Ty is one handsome boy, that's for sure!

Michaela said...

Yes, he is so so cute! And it looks like he's getting quite a bit of hair! I love it :)

Trish Griffee said...

Oh man. He is cute!! he is eveening out in the head to body ratio too...so is Gabe. Our Dr. actually told us at his 1 yr check up it is why he wasn't walking well yet. LOL