In case you haven't heard, there was a huge fire that burned most of Roxyann on Monday, it took forever to get any where that day because people were pulling over and just watching the fire. It came with in 100 feet of some houses but didnt get a single one... very close though! Now the valley smells very strongly of smoke, No running outside this week.

Here is Ty just hanging out... we've been planting flowers, baking, shopping, and exercising. We leave friday so there is still a whole bunch to do! :)
4 comments:
I am so jealous you are in Oregon. Did you just go for the heck of it. I heard about that fire and wondered about your parents. Glad it didn't burn down any houses.
You are going to comehome reeking of smoke. I am glad that you guys are having a great time.
Such a cute video of Ty watching the trees! I heard about the fire on facebook from my old Medford MOMs club friends...I wonder how Mike and Jeanne's (well Jeanne's now) home is.
It looks like Ty is getting indoctrinated into the Oregon scenery.
Post a Comment