I'll post a whole bunch of pictures and videos etc., some other time
Quick bullet points:
- I passed a Kidney Stone on Friday morning. Matt got the flu on Friday morning as well so both of us were sitting on the bathroom floor in the wee hours in pain and sick, pretty sad sight. We bummed around a slept the rest of the day, right after I passed a stone I got a kidney infection so I am STILL on tons of drugs.
- Saturday we went bowling and had chocolate chip cookie dough brownies and Ice cream at my grandparents house AND watched a bunch of basketball AND went disc golfing.
- Sunday Kristin and Will came over for dinner, Kristin made me yummy birthday dinner.
- Monday (my actual birthday) was one crappy morning (Blood Glucose Test at the doctors, the drink wasn't bad, but when they drew my blood one arm stopped giving so they had to go to the other/tons of snow/ Car trouble/lack of sleep/more pain from infections, blah, blah, until we went to dinner with Suzanne and Preston then the rest of the evening was nice.
My doctor was pretty shocked that I didn't end up in the hospital for a couple days, in fact he told me he kept calling the hospital about every hour seeing if I had checked in yet so he could go up there to take care of me. HA I showed him... uh yeah I don't know if that was too smart considering I am still dealing with it all... hind sight says the morphine/hospital option may have been better, more expensive but maybe I would be 100% by now.
9 comments:
You poor woman. Sounds like you've had better weekends. Hope your hubby gets to feeling better so he can take care of you. Brownies and ice cream usually works for me. Glad you passed the stone.
Cute background!
I think the weekend was fun, except for the weird brick chicken that I made. LOL
Hopefully this will be the last of your problems during pregnancy. But then the real fun begins,,,:)
Oh, if you had stayed at the hospital AFLAC would have covered it! Hope this isn't a kick in the pants . . .
Wow - I hope you are both feeling better now. Bummer way to spend a birthday! You'll have to re-celebrate when you are feeling better...say July! :)
Happy Belated Birthday! Wow you and Matt both out of Friday and then go bowling and frolfing the next day - YOU need to take it easy girl!!!
Wow I am glad that part is over for you! Poor thing...that stinks. Glad you had a decent birthday weekend...sorry we missed bowling. ;)
Sorry we didn't make it to the birthday bowling... I had a car but no carseat.... so lucky.
Icky about all the kidney stuff. Hope tooday is a better one for you!
Oh man. I've been there. ALthough while I was in the hospital they tried to kill me by pumping air through my heart and sending me to ICU for 2 days. yeah--that visit was compted to say the least.
hey do you want your hair done before you pop out the kid? Let me know.
Post a Comment