Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WOAH

So go to http://willkristin.wordpress.com/ if you want to catch up on most of Matt and I's Christmas fun.


When we got home from their house after staying a few days there were 9 foot mountains of snow in the yard (from the snow being plowed and Matt found this hanging off the building across the street. My Dad and Matt hurried to shovel the foot or so of snow off the walk ways and drive way so we could pull our car in. It was CRAZY weather!
I am all ready tired of snow by the way....

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Now that is crazy!

Spence Ohana said...

Woah is right, that's a humungous icicle!!!! I can't imagine. I bet you guys are tired of the snow. But at least you had a white Christmas! :) How's your pregnancy going? You haven't blogged about it.

Holly said...

Oh I will have to show my boys that pic! (They are sledding right now...) They have been 'comparing' icicles...I think you guys may ahve the bggest one they have seen yet! ;)

Chrissie said...

That's a big 'un all right!