For Tess's birthday we joined them at the favorite birthday place, Dizzy Castle. It's been so cold lately that it was great to go somewhere and run around.
I told Tess to say "cheese", that didn't work so I said "Show me your teeth!" I think the big camera was throwing her off.
The second she turns to go was a good smile.
Ty flying down the slides.
Maylee waited at the top and would NOT go down. So Matt decided she needed to go whether she wanted to go or not. As you can see, she did not.
Tess and Maylee sliding. I told them to sit at the top together so I could take a picture. Maylee stopped mid-slide.
Then Tess went back up and sat until I could get a picture.
Maylee and Tess dress similarly and it confuses Aaron sometimes when they are running around together which one is his daughter.
Emma doing her own thing.
Dax was a crazy man and came in the kiddie area for a break.
Ever since our visit to Bear Creek Park when cousin McKinley went down the slide crawling Em thinks it's a good idea for every slide. Ahhh!
Matt and Ty were running so much at the very end I told them both to hold still so I could at least get ONE picture of them.
We went back to the Anderson's for Pizza and cupcakes.
Tess was excited for the cupcake and the singing,
but confused about the fire being so close. Dax took care of the candles for her.
Yummy birthday cupcake!
Dax didn't want a cupcake so he ate a candy cane instead.
The kids have a great time at Dizzy Castle especially with the Anderson's. They are great friends and it's so perfect that our kids play so well with one another.
1 comment:
Dizzy Castle looks super fun. We need a place like that around here!
Post a Comment