Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Park days!

These are pictures from a few weeks back, yeah i'm behind but i'm getting back on track! 

Matt does Insanity, so does Maylee. She's getting pretty good following along. 


 During my Piano lesson a few weeks ago I told Ty to go upstairs and when I was done I would come read him a book before his nap...
 He didn't make it passed the "go upstairs part"
 The kids did a great job sharing a few weeks back, sharing their colds with their baby sister that is... poor girl could only sleep upright.
 On evening we headed to the rocket ship park (you'll find out why it's called that later) If there aren't a TON of kids Maylee will go exploring.
 Emma and I were chillin' on the blanket.

 There is the Rocket ship... yeah Ty is a big fan.
 Maylee joined in the climbing.
 Theres my smiley girl.
 A selfie.
 Ty likes to play on the big kids part, he can make it all the way around with out touching the ground.
 I shared this on Facebook, but for the blogs sake i'll share it again. I asked Matt to take a picture of Emma and me. After the first two or three I asked him why he hadn't gotten a shot yet. He said they were blurry so I kept trying to give him tips on what he needed to do. He animatedly explained to me how difficult it is to look through a viewfinder while holding the camera up, while using the other hand to keep the other eye shut, WHILE trying to get Emma to smile for him. Turns out Matt wouldn't be a very good photographer. The man can't wink, probably the ONLY thing on the planet he can't do. 


 Once he explained this to me, I laughed so hard.

 Maylee was showing of her big kid skills too.

We've had a lot of good opportunities to go to random parks lately, the kids love it and I love it too. 

No comments: